Monday, August 18, 2008

Announcement

Originally I had some vague concept of using this blog primarily for matters concerning my writing and the writing process in general, but since I now find it so easy to speak and write about such matters and difficult to actually take the time to write, I have made a resolution to reverse this. Thus I will no longer be writing of such matters here, and nor will I speak of them (which shall probably last only as long as someone asks me about my writing, and then I will quite happily change my mind).

Furthermore, as I am now headed off to college, I have decided to use this to write about the experience of going to college in a foreign country. Which means I shall probably actually be writing here more frequently again.

For those who think that a good thing, please celebrate. For those who think not, I am still open to bribes.

I will finish with a toast: to the future! (Since it never comes.)

2 comments:

Sebastian said...

So what happened to writing more frequently?

Anonymous said...

Yes, what happened to that? I was wondering also.

~Another inquiring mind